Finland's best-selling, rich, and characteristically nutty Swiss is now available on igourmet.com! Made from the EU's healthiest milk (IDF, 1995), taken from dairy cows grazing in Finland's pure and clean northern environment, it's no wonder that Finlandia Swiss is the market leader in its class in the USA.
Full-fat Finlandia's rich and full traditional taste is appreciated by even the most demanding cheese lovers and has won a total of 12 medals, including three golds, at the biannual Cheese World Championships in Wisconsin. Valio, Finlandia's manufacturer and the largest dairy in Finland, is one of the most revered cheese producers in the world.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 14 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by the 1/2 pound.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.