This is a hand-made traditional Wensleydale cheese, made from milk drawn from cows grazing the sweet limestone pastures in Upper Wensleydale. This gives the cheese the unique flavor for which it is renowned. It is a fresh, young cheese taken at only three weeks old-- it has a clean, mild, slightly sweet flavor with a honeyed aftertaste. The superb texture of fresh Wensleydale is perfectly complemented by the addition of natural ingredients of the finest quality. Wensleydale with Blueberries is a new idea from the Creamery-- Red Wensleydale cheese with succulent blueberries. An eye-catching, unusual cheese! Guaranteed to be the topic of conversation at any dinner party!
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 2.7 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by the 1/2 pound.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.