Ireland is an island on the edge of Northern Europe, featuring coastal mountains and fertile interior plains. Ireland is known by many names, each one inspired by facets of its culture, history and natural beauty. Through many of these names runs a common theme - this is the island of forty shades of green, the world's greenest dairyland. This is Kerrygold land. An unpolluted environment where dairy farmers practice a husbandry honed for over three thousand years. Kerrygold is a product of these elements, deeply embedded in Ireland's traditions and rooted in its history.
Produced from partly skimmed, pasteurized milk, Kerrygold Swiss is aged over a period of 90 days. This natural cheese is hard, yet smooth and creamy in texture, and delivers a distinctive sweet and nutty taste.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- All Kerrygold products are made using microbial rennet, making them suitable for vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 6 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.