Rutherford & Meyer fruit pastes are crafted using only real fruit and natural ingredients. Designed to freshen and cleanse the palate, the Fruit Paste is the perfect accompaniment to cheese, pate, or charcuterie, as well as a wonderful addition to any antipasto selection. Fruit Pastes are incredibly versatile. As well as a wonderful addition to any cheese board they are a flavoursome ingredient in cooking. They are fantastic served with hot & cold meats, make an excellent addition to sauces, and can be melted to make a glaze for pastry or meat.
This fruit paste is wheat free, gluten free, dairy free and contain no added colours or preservatives.
- Pear Paste: Divine with a creamy blue cheese.
- Quince Paste: Fantastic with mild cheese or a soft creamy blue.
- Apricot Paste: Great with soft white cheese such as brie and camembert.
- Fig Paste: Superb with goat or sheep milk cheese or a creamy blue.
- Plum Paste: Perfect with aged cheddars and goudas.
- They are high in fiber and contain no fat or cholesterol.
- They have a firm texture and are designed to be sliced not spread.
- Once opened they do not need to be refrigerated and are best kept in the cupboard.
- Bronze Award at the UK Great taste Awards 2005.
- Finalist NASFT (North American) Food Trade Awards, 2004 and 2006.
Varieties Sold Separately.