Rustic Bakery prides itself on baking with as many organic ingredients as possible to produce truly delicious and natural products. From their bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, they produce artisan crackers and breads to complement equally excellent food. They bake everything by hand, creating recipes that are low in fat and full of nutrients. Naturally, they're delicious!
Varieties Sold Separately.
- Key Lime: Full of the wonderful flavor of Meyer lemons, this sugar cookie is a perfect summer treat, fantastic with a glass of iced tea!
- Espresso Chocolate Chip: This rich, buttery shortbread is made with organic "Equator" espresso and Valrhona chocolate chunks. Baked in a round disk and hand cut into thick wedges, this is a sophisticated coffee lovers cookie.
- Chocolate Chip: Their take on the All American cookie is a sweet and simple treat. Using Straus butter and organic flour, this cookie is brimming with Valhrona chocolate chips. No nuts, great for children!
- Vanilla Bean Shortbread: The classic shortbread cookie made even better with vanilla beans and a dusting of sanding sugar on top.
- Cocoa Nib Bars: This sophisticated cookie has a double chocolate flavor with the Valrhona chocolate and cacao nibs with a tiny bit of salt on the finish.
- Pecan Shortbread: Tender and luscious, this delicate cookie is topped with sanding sugar after baking to complete its yumminess!
- Almond Cacoa Nib: Thin, crunchy, almond and cacao nib cookies have a unique delicious taste.