This great collection gathers up our favorite mustards. Whether you slather mustard on sandwiches or drown your hot dogs and burgers, you are sure to be impressed with this tasty collection of five mustards from around the globe:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Fruited Mustard Sauce: (Italy) Mostarda is a traditional Northern Italian recipe. This blending of fruit and mustard is surprisingly successful and versatile. (5.3 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard: (France) An authentic artisanal Dijon mustard imported from France. (7 oz)
- Irish Mustard with Guinness: (Ireland) This delicious, high-quality mustard is great with sandwiches, sausages or burgers. A little dab makes a tasty cheddar accompaniment as well. (7.2 oz)
- Whole Grain Mustard by Kuhne: (Germany) Kuhne's mustard is the perfect pairing with all German sausages such as knackwurst, bratwurst and kielbasa. (8.8 oz)
- Red Raspberry Wasabi Mustard: (USA) In our opinion, the best mustard made in the US. Produced by Cherith Valley of Fort Worth, Texas, it is not overly sweet from the raspberry, nor overly harsh from the wasabi. (17 oz)