Here we offer an assortment that showcases the depth of British foods. This lovely sampler, which would make any Brit homesick, includes:
Please Note: Any item currently out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of greater or equal value.
- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of blue cheeses, this crumbly, pungent cheese is a timeless classic when served with walnuts and figs. Aged for 8 weeks, this is the English blue. (8 oz)
- Cheshire: Ripened for just 2 months, Cheshire is an immensely popular cow's milk cheese and widely imitated. Dense, crumbly and slightly tangy. (8 oz)
- Red Dragon: A creamy Welsh cheddar spiked with dark ale and wholegrain mustard seeds. (8 oz)
- Collier's Welsh Cheddar: This sharp cheddar is carefully matured and monitored until it is 12 months old. Sharper and flakier than lesser examples. (8 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: These biscuits represent a new breed of refined English cookies to enjoy. Its recipe harkens back to 1935, and the quality of the biscuit shows that time did perfect it.(5.36 oz)
- Clotted Cream: With a butterfat content of 55%, Clotted Cream has a supple, buttery flavor that is not overpowered by the flavor of the jam. (6 oz)
- Fruit Jam by Duerrs: A fine example of a traditional English fruit preserve. (16 oz)
- Carr's English Water Crackers: These wafer thin crackers were "engineered" to be the perfect partners for cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Tea by Mark T Wendell: What would an British assortment be without tea? Serve it alongside breakfast pastries topped with the included clotted cream and jam. (20 tea bags)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item you will need to add this item to your cart and then select our "Create Your Own" basket option to your cart for an additional $19.99.