Take a gourmet tour from Hamburg to Bavaria with our "Little Bit of Germany" assortment. A country that is known for its hearty, beer-friendly cuisine, Germany is well represented by this collection of authentic specialty foods, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock may be replaced with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Smoked Ammerlander: This golden smoked natural cheese has an edible smoky rind and a rich, creamy interior. (7.5 oz)
- Allgau Emmental: This swiss from the German Alps, has slightly smaller holes than its French and Swiss cousins. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: This tangy, crumbly blue cheese is produced in Bavaria's Alpine countryside. German cheesemakers have spent centuries taming the inherent sharpness of the original blue-veined cheeses, passing their time-tested methods down from generation to generation. (7.5 oz)
- Traditional German Bread: Enjoy your cheeses with this pack of authentic imported German bread. (17 oz)
- German Herring Fillets: These flavored herring fillets are excellent on crackers or bread. You can also use them to make tasty appetizers. (6.7 oz)
- Stainless Steel Cheese Knife: Makes the above cheeses ready to eat as soon as they arrive.
- Sarotti Chocolate Bar: Premium quality chocolate made in Berlin since 1881. (3.5 oz)
- Cherry and Brandy Filled Chocolates from Germany: Weinbrand Kirschen by Bohme has a lovely liquor surprise. These sophisticated chocolates are made from bittersweet chocolate, each filled with a delicate sip of brandy and a cherry.(5.3 oz)
- Piller's Black Kassel Salami: Made in Canada to German specifications, this hearty German-style salami is lightly smoked. (4 oz)
- Schlunder Liqueur Cake: A German tradition, we love their moistness and authenticity. (14 oz)