Inspired by our own favorites, we've designed this assortment of our favorite cheeses for winter. This assortment includes:
Please Note: Any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Comte: Comté is a handmade, artisan French cheese of the truest type. This raw-milk Comté is aged for six months, and develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano 12 Month: Skilled artisans hand craft Grana Padano in Italy's picturesque Po Valley. It is a hard, straw-colored cow's milk cheese that is suitable for snacking or grating. Serve this popular cheese with crisp fruits or drizzled with honey. (7.5 oz)
- Appenzeller: This Swiss cheese has a pleasantly smooth texture, but this cheese's true allure is its fruity tang. In fact, Appenzeller pairs extremely well with fresh fruit; it melts nicely for fondue, too. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar from Wexford brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.