This assortment represents five countries and contains enough cookies to keep your favorite "cookie monster" satisfied. We offer a sampling of some of our favorites from Europe:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Irish Shortbread: This biscuit is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. It contains the simplest yet finest ingredients, blended and baked to delicious perfection. (5 oz)
- French Galettes: France's beloved butter cookies from Normandy are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (2.1 oz)
- Italian Biscotti: A popular semi-sweet biscuit from Falanga of Sicily. (3.17 oz)
- English Ginger Lemon Cremes: Here we find two traditional tea biscuits sandwiched around a layer of delectable ginger lemon cream. (7.05 oz)
- Belgian Butter Thins by Jules Destrooper: Perhaps the most decadent of the quintet, these extra thin cookies show off a waffle pattern that indicates their old style baking method. Made with pure butter, sugar, eggs and other premium ingredients. (3.5 oz)