This versatile assortment of cheeses is designed to complement Thanksgiving Turkey. Serve as a cheese course on the day and wow your guests with an exciting and flavorful assortment of fine cheeses. You may also want to put some aside to create new dishes with your leftovers.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Sage Derby: Derby is a yellow cheese with a firm texture similar to that of Cheddar. Chopped sage leaves are added to the curd before ripening, resulting in a striking green appearance and a flavor that pairs perfectly with turkey. (7.5 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: Cheddar and sweet onions come together in perfect harmony. (7.5 oz)
- Fourme d'Ambert AOC: Fourme d'Ambert is cave-aged for a minimum of two months, made from raw cow's milk, and has a tremendous, creamy, full-bodied flavor.(7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: We all associate cranberries with Thanksgiving. Here is a fresh goat cheese that is simply covered in moist cranberries and spicy cinnamon. (4.5 oz)
- Les Folies Fromage Fruit Spread for Cheese: The perfect complement to these festive cheeses. (4.2 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (4 oz)