This grape variety is predominantly called Syrah in the US and France and referred to as Shiraz in Australia and South Africa. No matter which term you use, this grape has distinct flavors of pepper, blackberry and even leather or smoke. Australian Shiraz and Central or Southern Californian Syrah tend to be more dense in fruit flavors; some even jammy.
Wine not included.
- <>Windsor Blue: This award-winning blue comes from the limestone country of the central South Island of New Zealand. It is named after the township of Windsor, nestled in the heart of North Otago's downlands. This high-cream blue has a fantastically rich and full-bodied flavor produced through a combination of premium raw materials and a unique blue culture. (8 oz)
- Wexford Cheddar: County Wexford produces some of the creamiest milk found on the Emerald Isle. This milk is skillfully turned into sharp Irish cheddar as it ages for at least a year. Due to the richness of the milk, this cheese still keeps a buttery flavor once it comes out of the Wexford aging rooms. (8 oz)
- Idiazabal: This is a full-flavored, intensely tangy Spanish smoked cheese made from pasteurized sheep's milk. (8 oz)
- Tomme de Savoie: From the Haute Savoie region of France, this famous semi-soft cow's milk cheese is one of our favorites. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crackers from Australia. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.