We assembled this quartet from among the world's favorite hard cheeses. Such cheeses are perfect for grating over pasta, soup, Caesar salad, or any other culinary creation that calls for a little cheese.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Parmigiano Reggiano comes from the adjacent regions of Parma and Reggio Emilia and is often called the "King Of All Cheeses". There are many reasons for this title, namely its savory flavor, its huge size (80 lb. wheel) and its history dating back to the tenth century. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano comes from Italy's Po Valley and is made from the same ancient recipe as Parmigiano Reggiano. Our version is called Stravecchio Oro del Tempo, meaning it is extra aged and hand-selected for quality. (7.5 oz)
- Lithuanian Sardo is a more modern cheese. Initially, it was a copy of a Sardinian cheese called Fiore Sardo, but over time it has developed a personality all its own. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Romano: Originally from Rome, today most Romano is made on the island of Sardinia. Made in giant 66 lb. wheels, Pecorino Romano not only grates nicely, it also makes perfect shavings for Carpaccio or tricolor salads. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Grater: This Mini Grater features a soft cushioned edge for the most comfortable handling while grating hard and soft cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: This gift assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching bow.