What could be better than to break out that prized bottle of wine you've been saving, served with some of the world's greatest cheeses? This Four-Cheese Sampler was created with everyone's palate in mind. The cheeses in the sampler are:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Mountain Gorgonzola: This superb blue comes from Italy's famed Lombardy region. It is mild yet tangy, creamy yet firm, with a pale interior laced with streaks of blue. Delicious served the Italian way (drizzled with honey), it is a real treat for connoisseurs. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: One of the rarest, most sought after Dutch specially-cured cheeses (7.5 oz)
- Comte: This robust French classic is a wonderfully versatile raw cow's milk cheese with a fruity, spicy, full flavor, and is aged for a full 12 months. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar from Wexford brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matching ribbon.