With growing public interest supporting these artisan cheesemakers, America is ready to stand alongside the other greats of world cheese makers. Here are four taking you from coast to coast.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Pleasant Ridge Reserve is an artisanal cheese made from the non-pasteurized milk of a single herd of Wisconsin cows fed and managed using natural, "old world" practices. (8 oz)
- Grafton Classic Reserve Cheddar: Grafton is an outstanding mature cheddar cheese selected for its pronounced flavor and smooth finish. This two year aged cheese is excellent when accompanied with dried fruits and nuts, crusty breads, and big wines. (8 oz)
- Green Peppercorn Cone by Coach Farm: A new classic from upstate New York, made by the same family that is famous for Coach leather handbags. Coach Farm keeps its own herd of Alpine goats to support their production. (4 oz)
- Purple Haze: Purple Haze is a recent addition California cheese maker's Cypress Grove's line of cheeses. Lavender buds mixed with wild harvested fennel pollen give Purple Haze its addicting flavor. Its sweet flavor is wonderful as a dessert with honey and almonds or in a main dish with lamb. (4 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Daelia's Crackers for Cheese: Perfect for serving with cheeses when entertaining. (4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matching ribbon.