The food of Poland is primarily dependent on the country's soil and climate. Poland's borders have changed dramatically throughout history. As a result, Poland has absorbed the influences of the people who have lived there such as French, Italians, and Russians. We offer a variety of Polish cheeses that reflect this diversity:
This selection of cheeses will make a wonderful gift for a Polish friend or as an introduction to Polish cheese for the uninitiated friend.
- Koldamer: A baby Swiss-type aged for approximately four months. This semi-firm, pale yellow cheese offers a mild and nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Morski: This is a mild, semi-soft cheese with a pleasant flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Smoked Kurpianka: An instant palate pleaser, springy and smoky. (10 oz)
- Lubelski: A cylindrically shaped semi-soft, mild cheese that is excellent for cooking or melting. (7.3 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Board Dimensions: 9x11)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.