Any cheese lover will enjoy this gift of select cheeses from the experts at igourmet. These cheeses represent all the many milks and textures to create a complete assortment of cheeses to be enjoyed at any party or affair or sampled individually as a snack with your favorite wine. Suitable for any budding cheese connoisseur:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese is made sheep's milk in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: This creamy yet firm Italian blue is easy to enjoy. It is delicious diced into a green salad or melted over steak, crackers, or potatoes. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm, tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. (7.5 oz)
- Hirtenkase: This hard German specialty has an intense full-bodied flavor that increases with age. A delicious mountain cheese from Bavaria that always pleases. (7.5 oz)
- Chocolate Capri Goat Log: Incredibly intriguing and absolutely delicious, this rich and creamy cheese has a slightly "goaty" tang. Be forewarned, this five ounce log is addictive! (5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar from Wexford brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: Made in the Netherlands, this edible opus magnum has been matured for eighteen months, allowing its body to develop a muted caramel color, matched by an intense flavor with a sweet finish. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: Made with goat's milk this cheese is an award winning cheese that is sure to please. (7.5 oz)
- Gruyere: One of Switzerland's most famous cheeses, this nutty Gruyere is perfect for both snacking and melting. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and has a more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a Made-In-The-USA wooden crate, finished with an elegant brown ribbon.