This selection of authentic, imported Italian cheeses and accompaniments will whisk you away to the heart of the Mediterranean with each bite. In includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value. Free shipping offer only applies to street addresses in the contiguous 48 states.
- Grana Padano Fresco: A distinctly fruity hard cheese with subtly sweet undertones from the North Italian countryside (8 oz)
- Monte Veronese: Monte Veronese is a typical Italian table cheese. Monte Veronese is aged approximately 60 days to create a sweet, yet delicate and pleasant flavor. (8 oz)
- Crotonese: This ewe's milk cheese from Calabria's Crotone region is sweet and tasty. It's a very wine-friendly cheese that also pairs well with grapes and figs. (8 oz)
- Provolone: Our imported Provolone is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. The taste will transport your mind to the Italian Countryside. (8 oz)
- Piedmontese Grape Must Accompaniment by Brencio: Add a drop of this special cheese pairing to each bite for a gourmet touch. (5.3 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Mattoncino by I Guinigi: Crunchy baked snacks imported from Italy - a great accompaniment. (5.3 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: This beautiful gourmet gift is hand assembled in a wicker tray and wrapped with a decorative dark brown ribbon.