Greece conjures up thoughts of blue skies, warm weather, and great food. This gift basket captures it all.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Barrel-Aged Feta is produced from December through April from a blend of all natural sheep and goat's milk taken from free-ranging herds. By the end of the four month aging period, a wonderfully creamy, rich, complex flavor is fully developed. (8 oz)
- Manouri is essentially a sheep's milk "cream cheese". Try it spread on toast with fig or apricot jam. (8 oz)
- Kasseri is a firm table cheese made from a careful blend of 75% sheep's and 25% goat's milk. (8 oz)
- Barrel Cured Greek Olives by Iliades:Get ready to taste the most addictive, healthy, and delicious olives you've ever tried. Each week the olives were rolled and turned by hand to ensure even curing, then the olives were sun-dried to concentrate their flavors (8.8 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives are a delightful medley of textures and flavors, from sharp and meaty to soft and fruity olives. (6.36 oz)
- Kimi Dried Figs: The "World's Tastiest Figs" are exclusively produced on Evia Island. Named after the town of Kimi, this unique, local variety is acknowledged by the European Union with Protected Name of Origin (PNO) (8 oz)
- Stuffed Grape Leaves (Dolmas) are soft and tender grape leaves, stuffed with rice and onions, fresh dill, and mint. (7 oz)
- Glazed and Roasted Figs are a perfect dessert served alone or with your favorite Greek cheese. Pair it with the included cheeses for a delectable Greek treat. (9 oz)
- Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze: Meze is Greek for appetizer or small plate of food. Mt. Vikos offers black olive, red pepper and artichoke varieties. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a sturdy pine crate from Maine, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.