This wonderful international sampler includes a roster of the world's finest foods, including:
This basket's around-the-world theme makes it the perfect gift for the gourmand who loves to travel.
- Collier's Cheddar (Great Britain): This Welsh Cheddar from Colliers brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Gouda: (Holland) Created using the Beemster artisan techniques, Beemster Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 5 months, Beemster has a slightly nutty taste with a fresh floral aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Switzerland Swiss (Switzerland): Instantly recognized as what Americans refer to as "Swiss Cheese", thanks to its walnut-sized holes and brash, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Marcona Almonds (Spain): Native to Spain alone, yet prized the world over, Marcona Almonds are a true culinary phenomenon. (4 oz)
- Vegetable Tapenade (Italy): This authentic Italian vegetable spread is excellent on toast or crackers. (5.3 oz)
- Crackerthins Water Crackers (Australia): These disc-shaped crackers have a waffle-like imprint on their surface. Thin and crisp, they are perfect with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (5.3 oz)
- Shamrock Shortbread Cookies (Ireland): This shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (2.8 oz)
- Petits Tresors (France): Made with all natural ingredients, these mini cookies are decadent and irresistible. (4.4 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps (Sweden): Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.29 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.