Incorporating the Tea Time theme with some British cheeses, this basket includes a selection of Britain's finest foods. Included are the following:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Clotted Cream: A jar of England's famous dessert topping. (6 oz)
- British Strawberry Preserves by Duerr's: From Manchester dating back to 1872. (16 oz)
- Mark T. Wendell Fine English Tea: The perfect tea to start the day. (Bags, 2 oz)
- Collier's Welsh Cheddar: Collier's Welsh Cheddar brings together the finest ingredients, a heritage of cheese making and particular recipes to produce products of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of English cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: Also known as "Pub Cheese," this hearty cheese combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. (7.5 oz)
- Sage Derby: A festive cheese laced with sage-colored streaks. (7.5 oz)
- Nairn's Oat Biscuits: "Good-for-you" crackers that are full of the natural flavor of rough oats. (9.2 oz)
- Carr's English Water Crackers: Traditional English crackers for cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Chutney for Cheeses: This handmade Scottish cheese accompaniment gets its inspiration from India. (11.4 oz)
- Scone Mix: Sweeter than biscuits, more delicate than bread, and healthier than cake. (15 oz)
- Shortbread Biscuits: English shortbread biscuits with all natural flavors. Excellent when served with tea. (5.36 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.