Our Classic French Gift Basket brings fond memories of driving through the Loire Valley, gazing at the grandiose Chateaus, then stopping into a little town for some local wine, cheese and crusty bread. This basket contains some of our favorite French specialties, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Camembert: Of course, its bloomy white rind is edible and delicious! (8 oz)
- Comte: A fruity, nutty, aromatic cheese from the French Alps. (7.5 oz)
- French Chevre: A favorite French goat cheese (4 oz)
- Agour Basque Dark Cherry Jam: Made of 65% dark cherries and sweetened with cane sugar, this spread is divine with your favorite aged sheep's milk cheeses. (3.5 oz)
- Petits Tresors de l'Abbaye: Chocolate dipped shortbread cookies from Normandy made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect crackers for French cheeses. (2.75 oz)
- French Chocolate Praline Bar: Made by Mazet, a famous French luxury confectioner for three generations. (3.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard: A high quality French mustard for meats. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket and finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.