igourmet has created a basket of some of the culinary delights of Spain. A great gift for the Spanish food lover in your life!
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Mahon: Spain's 2nd most popular cheese. Made on the island of Menorca, this cow's milk cheese is cave aged for at least 60 days. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: This is a sweet, nutty sheep's milk cheese made in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: This is a pure goat's milk cheese from the stunning region of Murcia. Often referred to as Drunken Goat, this cheese is washed in local red wine. (7.5 oz)
- Serrano Ham: Authentic Serrano, made using only fresh ham of the white pig. Salted, cured and aged 9 months. (3.5 oz)
- Spanish Olives by Dequmana: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (12 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: Wonderful authentic Spanish Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. Its meat and natural ingredients are carefully selected, creating a smoky, earthy, sweet and tangy sausage. (7.9 oz)
- Tortas de Aceite by Ines Rosales: Light, delicate, crisp tortas from Sevilla. Slightly sweet with a gentle flavor of olive oil and a hint of anise. (6.34 oz)
- Organic Artisan Spanish Chocolate Bar by Blanxart: This premium quality chocolate bar makes a popular gourmet addition to any gift basket. Certified organic. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.