For all the people out there who have a weakness for chevre, we bring you our Goat's Milk Cheese Chest. It contains a comprehensive selection of seven goat cheeses from Europe and North America.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Buche Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese is from Poitou in the Loire Valley. Aged for two months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust. Sharp, tangy and rich. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: Made in Holland, this is a unique example of goat cheese with an added ingredient- potato skins. Aged 60 days, this cheese is full and nutty. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: A flavorful Spanish goat's milk cheese bathed in red wine. Also known as Drunken Goat. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Fresh, tangy chevre from Quebec topped with cranberries and a touch of cinnamon. Perfect for holiday entertaining. (4 oz)
- Chocolate Capri: Rich and creamy with a slight goat tang this semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese is unusual and highly addictive. (4 oz)
- Goat Cheddar: Sharp and smooth, this cheddar is aged a minimum of one year, giving it a complex, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Celebrity Honey Chevre: A wonderful chevre that is mild, smooth and refreshing. It has fast become one of our favorites. (11 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.