An absolute unique present that will wow even the toughest gift critic! This artisan gift trunk is hand made in brazil with a vintage flair. To match the look of this beautiful trunk, we have included 27 of our favorite vintage style gourmet items:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Once Upon A Bean Gift Box: This box will take you through the different steps of the chocolate making process – from beans to dark, milk & white chocolate including cocoa paste, cocoa butter, cocoa beans, cocoa grué & 1 illustrated booklet. (3.7 oz)
- Tete de Moine This traditional mountain cheese is a perfect gift, for a cheese connoisseur! (36 oz)
- A l'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil: As France's most respected oil specialist, L'Olivier consistently produces versatile oils with low acidity. For attractive shelf-presence, we offer this oil in a rustic, half-liter, stoneware crock, which also helps preserve the oil's freshness. (500 ml)
- Balsamic Vinegar - 4 Leaf: Premium quality balsamico from Modena, Italy. One of the world's most desired condiments. (250 ml)
- Old Fashioned Holiday Cookies in Gift Jar: Created by The Rustic Bakery of Marin County, these artisan cookies are made with the finest organic ingredients, making it impossible to keep your hands out of the cookie jar! (12 oz)
- Wildflower Honey Truffles by Catskill Provisions: NY State handcrafted bittersweet Chocolate Truffles infused with Catskill Provisions Dark Fall Honey. (9 oz)
- Vintage Cheese Markers - Set of 6: Enhance your cheese board or buffet table with this set of four stainless steel cheese markers. Each one will serve to inform your guests of the names of your cheeses. Unique, vintage flatware re-purposed as beautiful cheese markers. (7 oz)
- French Chocolate Fondue by Aux Anysetiers du Roy: This ceramic container is designed for quick preparation, which only takes 3 minutes in the microwave, so it can be served piping hot right after dinner. C'est magnifique! (7 oz)
- Blissful Brownies in Gift Box: This decadent brownie is created from the original recipe developed by Blissful Brownie founder, Ambler FitzSimons, as a child in her mother's kitchen. Its velvety texture is fudgy, not cakey; rich in chocolate flavor, and loaded with chocolate chunks. (15 oz)
- Milk Chocolate French Baguettes: These hand crafted foiled wrapped 45% milk chocolate baguettes are the perfect gift treat. They are so darling and at the same time so very delicious! (5.29 oz)
- Calissons de Provence in Beige Gift Box - 12 piece: Calissons are marzipan-like treats. A paste of Provence whole almonds, sugar and Cavaillon melon with merely a hint of orange rind for flavoring, is formed into small diamond shapes and topped with just the right thickness of royal icing. (4.9 oz)
- Rich and Dark Hot Chocolate in Gift Tin: This Fall, Wildly Delicious sets out to redefine the hot cocoa category with an incredible dark chocolate blend packaged in an exquisite European retro tin. (10.22 oz)
- Cheese Paper - Pad of 25: Perfect for laying out as place settings, and for wrapping up leftovers. (2 oz)
- French Milk Chocolate Sardines in Tin: Michel Cluizel did it again with these absolutely hysterical milk chocolate sardines! If you want to send a memorable gift, this is definitely one that will get a great reaction. (2.65 oz)
- Sopressata by Creminelli: This deliciously sensual incarnation of cured goodness will surely arouse your senses. Seasoned with Italian herbs and salt, Creminelli makes a superb example of this treasured salami. (7 oz)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: Salame al Barolo, as it's known in Italy, is a meat delicacy that comes from Piemonte, the same place that gave birth to Barolo wine, the Slow Food movement and Creminelli's very own founder, Cristiano Creminelli. (7 oz)
- Quebec 7 Year Vintage Cheddar: This seven-year-old Cheddar is a firmly pressed cheese with a hard, homogeneous texture. (7.5 oz)
- Bonito del Norte Tuna in Tin by Arroyabe: Fished by traditional line and hook methods (dolphin free), and cleaned by hand, this exceptional white meat tuna comes to us from the Bay of Biscay in northern Spain. (9.2 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 Month by Cravero: This is an exceptionally smooth Parmigiano Reggiano, leaving almost a creamy finish in the mouth. It has moist texture interspersed with the satisfying crunch of the casein crystals. (7.5 oz)
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Sorghum Vinaigrette: Woodford Reserve Bourbon Sorghum Vinaigrette salad dressing combines the finest Kentucky cane sorghum syrup with the many delicious flavor notes of Woodford Reserve Bourbon. A splash of apple cider vinegar adds just enough bite. (8.4 oz)
- Swiss Castle Traditional Fondue: This product takes all of the guesswork out of preparing a delicious fondue. It has a bold flavor, a creamy texture, and a light color. Perfect for a main meal or as an appetizer, fondue is always a hit when the weather turns cold. (14 oz)
- Blue Heaven Cheese Shaker by Rogue Creamery: This original powder of blue flavors highlights the flavor subtleties in their cheeses including a medium blue spice, rich umami, subtle brazil nut and bacon, rich fruit and huckleberry flavors, with a finish of brown butter and sweet cream. (3 oz)
- Pepperoni by Olli Salumeria: A deli classic becomes an artisanal delight in the hands of the charcuterie masters at Olli! This tangy and flavorful all-pork pepperoni can be featured on pizza, sandwiches, or enjoyed simply sliced with some good bread and cheese. (6 oz)
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano: La Quercia Prosciutto Americano is a fine quality dry cured ham made with methods adapted from Italy. (3 oz)
- Extra TRIPLE Aged Gouda: Like a fine wine, maturity has been generous to this gouda, lending it nuances other cheeses only dream of. A beguiling array of flavors tease the taste buds and leave you wanting more of this very special item. (7.5 oz)
- French Sardines by Godinec: These fried sardines are packed in vintage looking cans with their juices, and topped off with oil. The result is an exceptional-tasting delight from the sea! (Dimensions: 9x11)
- Cheese Slicer with Dual Forked Tips: This slicer is ideal for semi-hard cheeses such as Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, or Edam, and its quality structure offers a durable stainless steel construction.
- igourmet Logo Eco-Cooler: All perishable items come inside the gift trunk packed in a reusable eco-cooler.
- Vintage Style Paris Trunk: After the food is gone, your recipient will still have this gorgeous, hand-made sturdy trunk to use as a functional accent piece.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden trunk, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.