This tray contains enough cookies to keep your favorite "cookie monster" satisfied. We offer a sampling of some of our favorites from Europe:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails: This Irish shortbread is based on an age old recipe passed down by generations. It contains the simplest yet finest ingredients, blended and baked to delicious perfection. (4.4 oz)
- Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme English Tea Cookies: These cookies have the attention to detail and quality you have come to expect from Carr's. The classic English tea cookies, Carr's Ginger Lemon Crème's combine the spicy aroma of ginger with the tartness of lemon. (7.05 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Made in Normandy, these French "galette" butter cookies are infused with aromatic fruits, making them wonderful as an after dinner treat or an elegant part of a European breakfast. (4.2 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps: Gingersnaps are delicious cookies that remain true to a traditional Scandinavian recipe. Enjoy these slightly sweet, spicy biscuits at any time of the day. (5.25 oz)
- German Spekulatius: The classic German biscuit, these moderately sweet cookies are well known for their crunchy texture. (7 oz)
- Jules Destrooper Belgian Butter Thins: A traditional 19th century cookie made with pure butter, sugar and eggs. Crispy and thin with a distinctive waffle pattern, they are great with coffee or tea. (3.5 oz)
- Fourre Dutch Sandwich Cookies: A favorite in Holland, these sandwich-style cookies have a crispy texture on the outside covering a rich chocolate paste. (10.7 oz)
- Italian Biscoffee by Caffe Vergnano: A favorite in Italy, these spiced, crispy treats are great with coffee or tea. (1 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in an environmentally friendly tray made from renewable bamboo, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.