Italian Treasures Chest
From Tuscany to Abruzzi, fifteen regions of Italy are represented. It contains:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio: 36 months of aging makes this a premium Parm. (8 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sheep and cow's milk cheese studded with white truffle shavings. (8 oz)
- Basilio: A pecorino cheese with basil and extra virgin olive oil rubbed on the rind. (8 oz)
- Briscole al Barbera: A handmade specialty cheese with a wine-rubbed rind from Verona. (8 oz)
- Prosciutto di Parma: This is our favorite prosciutto, imported directly from Parma, Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (1 oz)
- Mostarda: Lazzari's Fruit Mostarda is produced using whole fruits dipped in syrup blended with pure mustard oil. (230 g)
- Balsamic Pesto: Can be used to add flavor to a number of dishes or as a topping for crostini at snack time. (6.7 oz)
- 3 Leaf Balsamic Vinegar: A rich tasting balsamico from Modena. (250 ml)
- Maestri Pastai Pasta: The use of high quality durum wheat and thicker cuts of pasta make this dried pasta taste like mom's.
- Olio Carli Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This premium EVOO is the pride of Liguria. (500 ml)
- Acacia Honey by Forteto: Translucent golden honey made from acacia trees in the lush hills of Tuscany. (8 oz)
- Italian Roast Coffee: 100% Arabica coffee with an Italian flair. (8.8 oz)
- Venchi Chocolate Bar: A chocolate treat made only from the finest ingredients. (1.58 oz)
- Artichoke Tapenade: A delicious spread served cold or hot. (6.7 oz)
- Torta Tre Monte: A delicious layered wafer cake from San Marino. (12 oz)
- Gift Presentation and igourmet.com cheese knife included: Hand assembled in a wooden treasure chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.