British Classic Gift Basket
Our Classic British Gift Basket represents many of this island nation's wonderfully unique culinary customs. Included are the following treats:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Walkers Shortbread Highlanders: Walkers Shortbread is baked from the finest ingredients, with no artificial flavouring, colouring or preservative in sight - just as it has always been. (7 oz)
- Mark T. Wendell Fine English Tea - English Breakfast: Perfect for that afternoon tea break. (2 oz)
- Collier's Welsh Cheddar: Collier's Welsh Cheddar brings together the finest ingredients, a heritage of cheese making and particular recipes to produce products of unmistakable quality and character. After 12 months of aging, it has developed an irresistible, nutty flavor and a mellow finish. (8 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of English cheeses. This bold blue is perfect after dinner with a duo of port and pears. (8 oz)
- Cheshire: England's oldest-known cheese, it is reddish-orange in color and has a slightly tangy flavor. (8 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. Buttery and spicy. (8 oz)
- Fruit Chutney by Garden of England: This Chutney is made in Kent, England - the undisputed Garden of England - where fantastic fruits and vegetables are grown right beside Garden of England's kitchen. (10 oz)
- Caffe Dolcetti Biscuits: Caffè Dolcett are the biscuits that take a cappuccino, an espresso, or a latte into a moment of pure indulgence. (4.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.