International Premier Gift Basket
This fabulous sampling of the world of food includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions (England): A new English favorite. (8 oz)
- Beemster Classic (Holland): This 18 month aged Gouda retains its creaminess thanks to rich milk. (8 oz)
- Manchego (Spain): Spain's most popular cheese. 100% sheep's milk.
- Emmentaler (Switzerland): A delicacy from the top the world. (8 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon (Canada): A fun fruity goat cheese. (4.5 oz)
- Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze (Greece): A traditional great tasting Greek Tapenade. (7.3 oz)
- Peppadew Peppers (South Africa): Sweet piquante peppers whose brine is a secret recipe. (14 oz)
- Belgian Butter Thin Cookies (Belgium): Delicate biscuits that have pleased generations of people all over the world. (3.5 oz)
- Hengstenberg Mustard (Germany): Made from a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seed with no preservatives. (3.5 oz)
- Crackerthins Watercrackers (Australia): Light-as-air crackers from Australia. (3.5 oz)
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese (USA): A wonderful, fruit and nut flavored cracker for cheese. (4 oz)
- Dulce de Leche (Argentina): Dulce de Leche is practical, full of nourishment, and can be eaten alone or spread on bread like butter. (16 oz)
- Prosciutto di San Daniele by Principe - Sliced (Italy): This authentic Italian San Daniele Proscuitto is perfectly cured and has an amazing flavor. (3 oz)
- French Meringues by Eric Bur (France): These delicate, light-as-air French meringues are made of simple, natural ingredients: egg whites, sugar and flavoring. (6 oz)
- Butler's Milk Chocolate Bar with Irish Whisky (Ireland): This deliciously smooth Irish chocolate bar has six chunky pieces filled with a whisky-infused center. (2.64 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.