Connoisseur's Meat and Cheese Gift Basket
This meat and cheese gift basket is jam-packed with a robust assortment of five ready to eat meats with four complementary cheeses, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Serrano Ham: This cured ham from the famed white pig is only made in Spain's mountainous regions. (3 oz)
Saucisson Sec: A unique French-style dry salami characterized by its distinctive flavor. (8 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: Wonderful authentic Spanish Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. (7.9 oz)
- Casalingo Salami by Creminelli: The salami of the house" is derived from the Italian tradition of each household producing its own salami. Made by Creminelli's family for generations. (5.5 oz)
- Prosciutto di San Daniele by Principe – Sliced: The cold air coming from the foothills of the Alps clashes against the hot streams of the Adriatic Sea, thus creating climate conditions that are extremely favorable for ageing processes of this unique item. (1 oz)
- Dijon Mustard: High quality French mustard, great to spread on top of the meats and cheeses. (7 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar from Wexford brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (8 oz)
- Manchego: Manchego is Spain's most famous cheese. Produced in La Mancha in Central Spain, true Manchego is made from 100% sheep's milk. (8 oz)
- Goat Gouda: A tangy, satiny, mouth-watering gem from The Netherlands. (8 oz)
- Monte Veronese: A typical Italian table cheese produced only with full-cream cow's milk in Lessinia. (8 oz)
- Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2 packages, 3 oz each)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.