Texas Hold Em Smoked BBQ Sampler by Southside Market
Part of the reason the Original Elgin BBQ tastes so good is that Southside has had more than 125 years to perfect it. It all started back in 1882 with a butcher named William J. Moon who owned some property on a small farm-to-market road in Elgin, Texas. This was a time before refrigeration, so when it was time to process his livestock, he’d bring the meat into town on wagons and deliver door-to-door. Today, all of their meat is slow-cooked on Southside’s pits using real Texas Post Oak wood. Now you can enjoy the taste of real slow-and-low Texas BBQ in your own home with this mouthwatering collection. Then just heat with a grill, oven, stove, or microwave and enjoy! This assortment includes:
Slow Smoked Brisket: Southside starts with handpicked briskets by their pit master, who rubs their famous barbeque seasoning into the meat and smokes it low and slow for 14-16 hours. (6-8 lbs)
Original Smoked Sausage: A one of a kind, all beef sausage with a natural pork casing. This all beef sausage is seasoned using spices that were available during the era of Southside’s creation over 125 years ago. A sausage that has stood the test of time and can proudly stand alone as the main attraction. (5 lbs)
Southside Barbeque Sauce: The age old question in Texas is whether "to sauce or not to sauce". While we believe this legendary barbeque stands on its own, a little sauce on the side often completes the plate. Following a recipe Grandma Bracewell first crafted, the Original Southside Market BBQ Sauce has been a barbeque staple for generations. This zesty, tomato based sauce complements any meat fit for the grill. (32 oz)
Southside Hot Sauce: Using Grandma Bracewell’s original recipe, Southside Market Hot Sauce is a fiery, vinegar based sauce you’ll want to have handy for spicing up just about everything. (5 oz)
Feeds 22-26 adults
- Please note: This item ships direct from the smokehouse and will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
- Items are shipped frozen, via FedEx 2nd Day.
- A $50 shipping charge will be added at checkout for this item.
- Shipping is not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders placed before 5 PM EST will ship the Next Business day.
- Perishable items are shipped frozen and packed with dry ice. It is not uncommon for the ice to dissipate before delivery; however, the meat should still be cool to the touch upon arrival.