200g of rice
100g of potatoes
200g of Gorgonzola
30g of butter
2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
1. Boil the potatoes and rice separately in the salted water. When cooked, drain the potatoes and rice.
2. Wash the rice and put it in a bowl.
3. Mash the potatoes, add to the rice with the breadcrumbs, egg and parmesan. Mix well and shape into balls the size of small oranges.
4. Put a piece of Gorganzola in the middle and fill the hole.
5. Dip the Rice balls in flour and then fry in boiling oil.
6. When completely browned put them on a piece of kitchen towel to drain.
Serve on a plate with garnish