1/2 pound rice vermicelli
3 tbsp oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1/4 lb chicken, sliced
1/4 C bean sprouts
1 bottle Singaporean ‘Xin Zhou’ Noodle Sauce
1 tbsp fried dried shrimps
Fresh red chillies, sliced
1. Soak rice vermicelli in hot water for 5-10 minutes until it softens. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and pan-fry chicken until browned.
3. Pour in WORLDFOODS Singaporean ‘Xin Zhou’ Noodle Sauce and bring to a boil.
4. Add in rice vermicelli and bean sprouts. Toss gently.
5. Remove onto plates and garnish with fried dried shrimps and fresh red chillies, if desired. Serve hot.