2 pounds of beef skirt steak
2 tablespoons lime juice (lemon can be used as a substitute)
3 tablespoons of Chulita’s Famous Sofrito Chulita’s Famous Adobo Sabroso
1. Trim away the fat from the steaks and marinate with Sofrito, lime juice and Adobo Sabroso (to taste) for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat a grill or non-stick pan for medium-high heat.
3. Grill or fry steaks for at least 5 minutes per side to your desired degree.
4. Remove from the heat and let the meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes to let the juices settle.
5. Cut each steak along the grain into 3 or 4 pieces and enjoy.