- Atalanta Creamy Blue: A beautifully balanced blue cheese made in Wisconsin. (7.5 oz)
- Eiffel Tower Canadian Baby Brie: A creamy soft-ripened cheese made in Canada. (7 oz)
- Mull of Kintyre Mature Scottish Cheddar: A truly fantastic, full, rich, matured cheese with a touch of honey sweetness from Campbeltown Creamery. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic 18-Month Aged Gouda: This edible opus magnum from The Netherlands has a muted caramel color, matched by an intense flavor with a sweet finish. (7.5 oz)
- Ammerlander Alpine: This all natural cheese is a German take on the classic alpine Gruyere. (7.5 oz)
- Prosciutto di Italiano by Veroni - Pre-Sliced: This succulent, fruity Prosciuttos produced is produced in Italy, sliced, and packaged in Italy under strict supervision. (4 oz)
- Don Juan Serrano Ham - Sliced: Produced in Spain, this "Ham of the Mountains" is slightly less fatty and carries more moisture content then its Italian counterpart Prosciutto giving it a firmer texture and deeper flavor. (3 oz)
- Italian Speck IGP by Recla - Sliced: Hailing from Northern Italy, Speck is a flavorful and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning. (3 oz)
- Colman's Prepared English Mustard: This classic English mustard combines a spicy blend of brown and white mustard seeds to pack the most powerful punch of mustardy goodness possible. (3.52 oz)
- Carr's English Table Water Crackers - Half-Box: Crunchy and mild, these British crackers are the perfect pairing with cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers by Tresors Gourmands: Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite spread.(3.3 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: These savory biscuits were developed in England to be paired with cheese. (4.4 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Flatbread: The California flatbreads are traditionally hand-made in wood-fired oven kilns and served with an assortment of dips and vegetables. (6 oz)
- Gavottes Crepes Filled with Boursin Cheese Garlic & Fine Herbs: These crispy, bite-sized crepes are the perfect little savory bite to serve with your favorite aperitif. (2.12 oz)
- Artisanal Savory Cheese Biscuits by Okina: Coin-sized savory sheep's milk cheese cookies made in the Basque region of France. Rich and delicious. (2.82 oz)
- Maple Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas) by Stony Brook: Finger Lakes grown and roasted pumpkin seeds are drizzled with maple syrup for a slightly sweet, crispy crunchy snack loaded with nutrients. (3 oz)
- O'Neills Shamrock Shortbread Cookies: Classic, buttery Irish shortbread. (2.8 oz)
- Salted Caramel with Vanilla Butter Cookies: The flavors of Brittany, France shine through these thin salted caramel cookies made with Madagascar vanilla. (4.2 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.