- Salami Tartufo by Salumi Chicago: This artisan truffle salami is made from heritage breed pork, wine, Trapani Sicilian Sea Salt, Organic Celery Powder, Telicherry Black Pepper, Black Truffles, and Lactic Acid Starter Culture. Salumi Chicago uses fresh truffles from Norcia, Italy, they DO NOT use truffle salt, truffle oil or truffle flavoring. (5.3 oz)
- Casalingo Salami by Creminelli: Salami Casalingo, or salami di casa, translates into "the salami of the house" or "household salami," in this case, Creminelli has used their home province of Biella for inspiration. (5.5 oz)
- Cerveza Seca Salami by Charlitos Cocina: Bold and subtle with a robust autumnal warmth, Cerveza Seca demonstrates how the use of beer in the curing process can produce a flavor so enchantingly unique, that it eludes classification. (6 oz)
- Loukanika Salami by Olympia Provisions:A Greek-style salami made by a respected producer in Oregon. This flavorful dry salami is made with cumin, garlic and orange zest. (4.5 oz)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Good salumi is directly affected by the quality of the pork, and Olli Salumeria goes to great lengths to obtain the best heritage-breed (Berkshire and Mangalitsa) pigs available in the USA. (6 oz)
- Brooklyn Cured Salami: Brooklyn Cured makes small-batch charcuterie using sustainable meat and fine-dining technique, with a bit of Brooklyn swagger thrown in for good measure. (5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This sporty gift is hand packed in an igourmet gif box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.