This collection includes:
- Kunik by Nettle Meadow: Aged for 3 to 5 weeks, Kunik is a blend of fresh goat's milk and Jersey cow cream made in true farmstead tradition. Handcrafted by Nettle Meadow Farms in Warrensburg, NY, this triple- cream cheese has a supple texture that opens up to a buttery, creme fraiche flavor full of delectable mushroom-like nuances. (8 oz)
- Hudson Valley Bourbon Dark Milk 61% Chocolate Bar by Fruition: Nothing beats the combination of chocolate and cheese! Roasted cocoa nibs are blended with Hudson Baby Bourbon in a creamy milk and dark chocolate blend by Fruition, a bean to bar workshop in the Catskill Mountains of New York. A slight bitterness of the dark chocolate compliments the richness of this triple cream. (2.11 oz)
- Organic Dried Figs: Plump Symrna figs are sun-dried, wonderfully rich and naturally sweet. (6 oz)
- Julianna by Capriole Goat Cheese: Hailing from Capriole Goat Cheese in Greenville, IN, Julianna is a crafted goat's milk cheese with a dense, creamy texture and fresh milk sweetness. Aged for 4 to 8 months, this bloomy rind cheese is covered with a bouquet of Herbes de Provence, calendula petals, and safflower petals. The infusion of flavor and floral aromas showcase the unique profile of this artisan cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Speck Americano by La Quercia - Sliced: Aged prosciutto made from Berkshire pork that is slow cured and smoked with applewood. Aged for 35 weeks and free of nitrates and nitrites, the slow aging process allows for the Speck Americano to develop an addictive sweetness that is balanced with a gentle smoke flavor, a nice compliment to the texture and herbal profile of the Juliana. (3 oz)
- Olive Scourtin by Lark Fine Foods: French inspired savory shortbread filled with cured black olives and a dusting of sea salt. Award-winning and addictive! (7 oz)
- Ocooch Mountain by Hidden Valley Creamery: Aged for 3 to 4 months, this raw sheep's milk cheese from Hidden Valley Creamery has characteristics of an alpine cheese with a smooth nutty flavor and caramel-like aroma. The microclimate of Wisconsin’s hilly Driftless region makes Ocooch Mountain truly unique. (7.5 oz)
- Rust Belt Saucisson by the Smoking Goose: Made with 100% purebred Duroc pork, the Rust Belt Saucisson is infused with a blend of white pepper, garlic, lemon peel, nutmeg, clove, and cinnamon. This crafted salami is made using artisan methods and coldsmoked over hickory and applewood. (5 oz)
- Beer Jelly with Ommegang Beer by Beekman 1802: NY Ommegang Beer and Beekman 1802 jelly joined forces with this classic beer jelly. This balanced condiment pairs beautifully with a wide range of cheeses and charcuterie. (10 oz)
- Bayley Hazen Blue by Jasper Hill Farm : This award-winning stunner is made with fresh, high-quality Ayrshire milk and aged for 4 to 6 months. This natural-rind blue cheese has a nutty and grassy flavor with hints of chocolate and licorice. The addictive fudge-like texture and inviting range of flavors sets Bayley Hazen apart from the rest. This is a true American classic! (7.5 oz)
- Le Bon Magot Sour Cherry Pomegranate Conserve: Blended fresh with deep cherry flavor and hints of almond. The striking cherry flavor compliments the chocolate and grassy tones of the Bayley Hazen, offering a nice balance to the fudgelike consistency of the cheese. (7 oz)
- Jan's Farmhouse Crisps - Salted Almond: These sweet and savory almond crisps are made with a blend of roasted almonds, golden raisins, honey and a touch of sea salt. Light and snackable, this crisp can hold up to spreads and dense cheeses. (4 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.