- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar from Wexford brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: Ripened for a full 18 months to develop a nutty, caramel-like flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Dubliner is a robust, aged cow's milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture similar to a Cheddar. In one bite you can taste the diversity of flavors - from nutty to sharp to sweet. (7.5 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: This authentic Spanish pork salami is flavored with paprika, which also gives it a characteristic bright red color. (7.9 oz)
- Milano Salami (Sliced): A traditional Italian-style salami. A blend of herbs and spices give this dry salami a distinctive flavor. (3 oz)
- Busseto Salami: This salami from California is dry cured and made with pork and natural spices. (8 oz)
- Hengstenberg Weisswurst Mustard: This full flavored mustard is a delicious addition to the included charcuterie. (100 ml)
- Carrs Half-Box: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz.)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.