Bacon lover's rejoice! This gift assortment is packed to bursting with delicious strips of smoky porcine indulgence. Included are three packs of bacon, plus the necessary accompaniments of bacon and chocolate snacks. While this gift basket may not be for everyone, for some people it may just be the greatest present of all time. This gift basket includes:
- Raisin River Bacon: Raisin River's gourmet bacon is smoked with the natural smoke from slow-burned dried apple pomace (pulp leftover from cider making) and hickory hardwood. This creates a lightly smoked, sweet flavored bacon. (12 oz)
- Broadbent's Kentucky Bacon: Broadbent old-fashioned country smoked bacon has been made the same way for the last 100 years. Working out of their smoke house in Kentucky, every slab is hand rubbed with dry cure ingredients, then slow smoked for an unforgettable flavor. (14 oz)
- North Country Smokehouse Uncured Fruitwood Bacon: This farmhouse-style all natural bacon is marinated in real maple syrup and smoked for hours over applewood and cherry fires to create an old time flavor. (16 oz)
- Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar: The inimitable Mo's Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar by Vosges Haut-Chocolat, combines smoky bacon and rich dark chocolate. (3 oz)
- Maple Bacon Onion Jam by Vino de Milo: This instant classic is an incredibly versatile spread that makes easy appetizers, deep rich sauces, and unbelievably good sandwiches. Spoon over pork at end of cooking. (12 oz)
- Brownwood Farms Apple Bacon BBQ Sauce: Hailing from Athen’s, Ohio, This BBQ sauce combines crisp, juicy, apples roasted to sweet perfection with a blend of herbs and spices, and is finished off with Applewood-smoked bacon! This terrific trio of sweet apple, hickory smoke, and bold bacon flavors pairs great with pork and poultry. Or be ambitious and try it on a rack of ribs, as a dip for chicken fingers or veggies, or on anything else your bacon lovin’ heart desires.
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is hand assembled in a pine wood crate that is handmade in Maine, then finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.