- Smokey Blue: A traditional blue cheese that is smoked overnight in hazelnut shells. The result is a sweet, nutty flavor that counters the tangy, sharp taste of blue. Made in Oregon. (7.5 oz)
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Gruyere-like award winning artisanal cheese from Uplands Cheese Co. in Wisconsin. (7.5 oz)
- Purple Haze: Fresh goat's milk cheese with lavender buds mixed with wild harvested fennel pollen give it a sweet addicting flavor. From California's Cypress Grove. (4 oz)
- Grafton Classic Reserve Cheddar: An outstanding 2 year mature cheddar from Vermont selected for its pronounced flavor and smooth finish. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Dark Wood Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.