- Cheshire: Ripened for just 2 months, immensely popular and widely imitated. Dense, crumbly and slightly tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Snowdonia Cheese Company Truckle: Snowdonia Cheese Company in North Wales creates innovative and award winning cheeses. (7 oz)
- Mull of Kintyre Mature Scottish Cheddar: Produced by Campbeltown Creamery on the West Coast of Scotland,this a truly fantastic, full, rich, matured cheese with a touch of honey sweetness (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: Universally recognized as a king amongst cheeses, Blue Stilton is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a "protected designation origin" (PDO) by the European Commission. Only cheese produced in the three counties of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire and made according to a strict code may be called Stilton. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.