The Turducken is frozen in a vacuum-sealed bag to retain it's freshness and seal in the flavor. The Turducken must thaw thoroughly before cooking. For best results, remove from box and thaw in refrigerator for approximately 48-72 hours. To quick thaw, remove from box and submerge the Turducken in its vacuum-sealed bag in cool water. Change water every hour for approximately 6-8 hours. Once the Turducken is completely thawed, remove from bag and bake at 325 F, breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan, covered for 4 hours, then uncovered for 1 hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Pricing includes upgrade to UPS Second Day shipping. No additional shipping charges will apply.
- Orders must be received by noon Eastern time to ship same day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Monday and Tuesday delivery is not possible. Wednesday through Friday deliveries only- excluding holidays.
- Alaska and Hawaii please call 877-446-8763 for shipping rates.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.
- NOTE: These high quality Turducken will be delivered to you in an uncooked state. They will require full cooking before consuming.
Nutritional information coming soon!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.