- Collier's Cheddar: Collier's is made to one recipe, matured, and packed in Denbighshire. Throughout the 16 month maturation period, the cheese undergoes a thorough and highly demanding grading regime, which results in amazing consistency throughout the year.(7.5 oz)
- Grafton Classic Reserve Cheddar: Grafton Classic Cheddar is an outstanding mature cheddar cheese selected for its pronounced flavor and smooth finish. This two year aged cheese is excellent when accompanied with dried fruits and nuts, crusty breads, and big wines. (7.5 oz)
- Packer New Zealand Cheddar: This sharp white cheddar hails from New Zealand, where it is made from pure milk taken from cows that graze on lush pastures swept by winds from the Southern Ocean. (7.5 oz)
- Irish Farmhouse Cheddar: This farmhouse cheddar is exquisitely rich and sharp with balances of sweet and salty notes. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.