- Boudin Blanc: A traditional French sausage made with chicken & pork, milk and a touch of Cognac. (4 links)
- Saucisse de Toulouse: A traditional South of France pork sausage, great for Cassoulet. (4 links)
- Saucisse de Andouillette: A traditional sausage made with pork intestines and stomachs, flavored with herbs. (4 links))
- Please note that weight is approximate.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.
- We store these sausages frozen, but they are shipped to arrive to you at a refrigerated temperature. Refrigerate and use within 6 days. Do not refreeze.>
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.