- Beemster Extra Aged Gouda: Ripened for a full 18 months to develop a nutty, caramel-like flavor, this is the Gouda the Dutch keep for themselves! It is always a crowd pleaser. (7.5 oz)
- Leyden: Dotted with cumin seeds, it is the rye bread of the cheese world. Wonderfully firm texture. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: A real specialty and an igourmet.com exclusive, this wonderful goat's milk cheese flavored with potato skins and basil oil will send your taste buds into fits of pleasure! Even people who claim to dislike goat's cheeses love this one. (7.5 oz)
- Dutch Gouda: With a butterfat content of 48%, this gouda hits the midpoint of creaminess in the spectrum of cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet Cheese Slicer with Dual Forked Tips: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this slicer is ideal for semi-hard cheeses, such as goudas, the dual forked tips make for easy serving after slicing.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature Kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.