- Dorothea: A goat's milk cheese that is made with potato skins and basil oil. The potatoes lend the cheese a uniquely earthy flavor that complements the tang of the goat's milk beautifully. (7.5 oz)
- Leyden: A semi-soft cow's milk cheese flavored with cumin seeds. The spiciness of this flavor addition is beautifully moderated by the creaminess of the cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Extra Aged Farmer Gouda: This is one of the world's greatest cheeses. This masterpiece has matured for two years allowing its body to develop a muted caramel color, matched by a uniquely intense, yet sweet flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Edam: This classic Dutch cheese has a wonderfully salty finish. (7.5 oz)
- Cheese Slicer with Dual Forked Tips: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this slicer is ideal for semi-hard cheeses, such as goudas, the dual forked tips make for easy serving after slicing.
- Dark Wood Cheese Board: This stunning and durable board will be a gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.