- Sliced Italian Prosciutto di San Daniele: This cured ham comes from the microclimate of Italy's San Daniele del Friuli. It is a wonderfully sweet and svaory example of a fine Italian prosciutto. (1 oz)
- Spanish Serrano Ham: Jamon Serrano is a cured Spanish ham from the famed white pig. A delicacy from Spain's mountainous interior, each leg of Serrano is salted, hung in cool conditions, then cured for fifteen months. (3 oz)
- Mousse de Foie de Canard au Porto: This mousse-style pate is made from duck liver, pork, and Port wine. Delectable! (8 oz)
- Dry Cured Salami by Busseto: Marrying old world techniques with the food culture of California, Busseto produces some of the best salami in America. (8 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: We love how a spicy Provolone complements cured meats. Discover it for yourself with this premium, authentic Italian example from Zerto. (7.5 oz)
- Frantal Emmental: The Swiss invented Swiss Cheese, but here it seems the French perfected it. Frantal Emmental comes from the French side of the Alps. We love how it balances the typical nutty tang of Emmental with a signature sweetness. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Irish Cheddar: A superb example of a medium aged farmhouse cheddar. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Crackerthins: These thin, crisp wafers from Down Under work well with cheese, pate and sliced meats. (5.3 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.