This tray contains enough cookies to keep your favorite "cookie monster" satisfied. We offer a sampling of some of our favorites from Europe:
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails: This Irish shortbread is based on an age old recipe passed down by generations. It contains the simplest yet finest ingredients, blended and baked to delicious perfection. (4.4 oz)
- Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme English Tea Cookies: These cookies have the attention to detail and quality you have come to expect from Carr's. The classic English tea cookies, Carr's Ginger Lemon Crème's combine the spicy aroma of ginger with the tartness of lemon. (7.05 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Made in Normandy, these French "galette" butter cookies are infused with aromatic fruits, making them wonderful as an after dinner treat or an elegant part of a European breakfast. (4.2 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps: Gingersnaps are delicious cookies that remain true to a traditional Scandinavian recipe. Enjoy these slightly sweet, spicy biscuits at any time of the day. (5.25 oz)
- German Spekulatius: The classic German biscuit, these moderately sweet cookies are well known for their crunchy texture. (7 oz)
- Jules Destrooper Belgian Butter Thins: A traditional 19th century cookie made with pure butter, sugar and eggs. Crispy and thin with a distinctive waffle pattern, they are great with coffee or tea. (3.5 oz)
- Canestrelli Italian Cookies: Canestrelli are light, delicate, and crisp. Moderatley sweet with a gentle flavor, topped with a generous sprinkle of powdered sugar. (4.7 oz)
- Maison Bruyere Croquants de Cordes : This crispy puff is made using only 4 ingredients to really bring out the unique flavor of caramelized sugar blended with roasted almonds. (1.79 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature igourmet shipper box.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.