- Cream Havarti Dill: This cheese has an ivory interior patterned with a myriad of tiny holes and is mild, creamy, and mellow. Ours is made on Denmark's Bornholm Island, also known as The Sunny Island, by the Bornholm Dairy under the St. Clements brand.
- Gouda: One of the most popular cheeses in the world, Gouda has a sweet, nutty taste that not only dresses up any sandwich but also melts beautifully. (7.5 oz)
- Artikaas Lot 8: Considered Holland’s essential Dutch cheese, Artikaas is aged for 18 months, lending it a firm texture with some crystallization, a deep ochre interior, notes of toasted walnuts, and a brown-butter finish.
- Cheddar: Cheddar is a versatile yet sophisticated cheese. It is great for melting and delectable in platters, sandwiches, salads and soups. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's English Water Crackers: These world famous water crackers let the flavors of the cheese shine through. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.