- Montasio: This Italian DOP cheese can now only be made legally in all of Friuli-Venezia Giulia and parts of Veneto. Made in large wheels, the flavor of this cheese is nutty, and slightly fruity. (7.5 oz)
- Mull of Kintyre Mature Scottish Cheddar: This fine cheddar features the distinct crunch of salt crystals that is typically sought after by connoisseurs. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The perfect cracker to accompany these fine cheeses. (2.8 oz)
- French Olives: We love serving these olives as a healthy Mediterranean snack at any time of day. (4.4 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence - Sliced: Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. The gentle combination of spices from Provence include thyme, rosemary, and fennel. (4 oz)
- Caro Artisanal Chocolate Bar from Spain: The team of brothers at Caro buys 100% Forastero cacao grown on the Costa Marfil, Africa, to make this chocolate in Aragón, Spain. (5.29 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Knife : It feels comfortably hefty in the hand, owing to its quality construction.
- Gift Presentation: This beautiful gourmet gift is hand assembled in an igourmet signature gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.